Personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Union (hereinafter - the Regulation), the Law on the Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts regulating the protection of personal data.
AS Baltic, LTD is guided by the following basic principles of data processing:
- personal data are collected only for clearly defined and legitimate purposes;
- personal data are processed only lawfully and fairly;
- personal data shall be stored securely and for no longer than is required by the purposes for which the data are processed or by law;
- personal data are processed only by those employees of the Company who have been granted such a right in accordance with their work functions or by duly authorized data processors.
The following PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING RULES define the management of the data:
Data controller and website www.hi-power.lt operator (hereinafter - Data Manager) are AS Baltic, LTD, company code 301561587, VAT payer's code LT100004524014, address for correspondence - Laisvės Ave. 125, LT-06118 Vilnius, Lithuania, e-mail address - email@example.com.
Buyer - a physical or legal person who has acquired the goods in the online store www.hi-power.lt.
The rules for the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) regulate the basic principles of collecting, processing and storing personal data which are used by the Data controller to process the Customer's personal data.
2. Collection of personal data
www.hi-power.lt collects and manages the following categories of personal data:
- the basic data, necessary for the above-mentioned purposes: name, surname and contact data;
- the data, necessary for the sale of goods: order details, invoices, data, related to payments, etc.;
- other data, collected with your consent, which is defined in detail at the time, when your consent is requested.
3. Processing of personal data
- The buyer agrees that the personal data that he voluntarily places at the time of booking will be processed in accordance with these rules.
- The buyer has the right to access his personal data and the right to request correcting his incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate personal data by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +370 620 60287. In this case, the Seller must immediately implement the Buyer's request (within 1 -2 days).
- The data controller recognizes and respects the right to privacy of each buyer who makes an order in the online store www.hi-power.lt. The data controller collects and uses the Customer's personal data (name, first name and last name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and other information specified in the order of the online store) for the processing of orders for goods or services, or for the performance of other contractual obligations assumed. The customer may express his/her consent/disagreement with the order regarding the use of his or her personal data for direct marketing purposes. He does this by marking (I agree to use his / her personal data for direct marketing purposes) or without checking (not agreeing).
- The Data controller undertakes not to disclose Customer's personal data to third parties, except Data controller's partners, who provide delivery services or other services related to the proper fulfillment of the Customer's order. In all other cases, the Customer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in accordance with the procedure provided for in the legal acts of the LR .
- Personal data is processed using secure means to protect this data against unauthorized destruction, disclosure or other unlawful acts.
- Personal data who have agreed to use their data for direct marketing purposes are stored in an active database and used for direct marketing purposes until they are individually requested to be removed.
4. Terms of personal data processing and storage
- Account registration and administration, purchase data processing when administering and fulfilling purchase orders, returning goods: personal data needed for registration and administration is processed for the period of use of the account. If a client does not log on to his/her account on the www.hi-power.lt for 2 consecutive years, the account is removed. Your consent to account registration will be stored by us for 1 year after the expiry of the consent validity term. Accounting and tax documents will be stored for the terms established in legal acts on the basis of fulfilment of the requirements of legal acts. Other purchase data is stored for 5 years from the day of completion of a purchase operation.
- Placement and fulfilment of orders without account registration: accounting and tax documents will be stored for the terms established in legal acts on the basis of fulfilment of the requirements of legal acts. Other personal data is stored for 2 years from the day of order placement.
- Sending reminders about unpaid goods left in the basket: for maximum 90 (ninety) days from the day of your last logon to your account or until you waive such emails.
- Identification: as long as the account is used.
- Sending offers and information about goods: 3 years from the day of receipt of the consent or until the day of expiry of the consent validity.
- Examination of requests, complaints, inquiries, and feedback: 12 months from the day of submitting a request, complaint, inquiry, or feedback or until the end of the limitation period of a claim established by laws, whichever is longer.
- Improvement of browsing and experience on the www.hi-power.lt, analysis of the behaviour and flows of www.hi-power.lt users on the www.hi-power.lt: data processing terms are provided in the Cookies policy
- Completion of statistics and market research: 3 years.
- Fraud prevention and fulfilment of legal requirements: for the period of claim investigation, examination, and fulfilment. If no breach is established during the investigation, data will be stored for 1 (one) year from the day of adoption of the decision to stop the investigation. If a breach is established, data will be stored for 3 (three) years from the day of the decision to stop the investigation or until final enforcement of the court decision.
- Sending gifts to our clients: 30 days from the day of dispatch of a gift.
The following types of cookies may be used on the Company's website:
- Technical (required) cookies – help the website visitor to view the website and its content, to ensure the functionality of the website, to create an account, to log in to your account and to manage your orders. Technical cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the website and their use does not require the consent of the website visitor.
- Functional cookies – used to help the website visitor use the Company's website and to remember the choices and preferences made during the browsing process. Functional cookies are not necessary for the website to be fully functional, but they do add functionality and improve your experience of using the Company's website.
- Analytical Cookies – used to obtain information about how website visitors use the Company's website. This is necessary in order for us to optimize and improve the Company's website. With the help of analytical cookies, we may collect data about the web pages you have viewed, the pages from which you came, the e-mails you opened and responded to, and date and time information. It also means that we may use information about you and your use of the site, such as the frequency of visits, the number of clicks on a particular page, the search terms used, and more.
- Commercial (targeted or promotional) cookies – used to deliver personalized advertising to a visitor to the Company's website. This is called "remarketing", which is based on your browsing activity, such as the products and/or services you've searched for and viewed.
The Company's employees, who are responsible for the analysis of these data and the improvement of the website, have access to the statistical data about visitors to the Company's website. Technical records may also be accessed by the Company's partners who provide content management tools for the Company's website. Data collected by means of cookies shall not be stored by the Company for longer than is necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing or for longer than is required by the Data Subjects and/or provided for by law.
6. Processing of personal data of minors
Individuals under the age of 14 may not provide any personal data through the www.hi-power.lt. If a person is under 14 years of age, in order to use the Company's services, the written consent of one of the representatives (parent or guardian) regarding the processing of personal data must be provided prior to the provision of personal information.
8. Contact details
AS Baltic, LTD
+370 620 60287
+372 880 3645